Steps for requesting service

New consumers must provide a Letter of Credit from a current utility provider, or a $300 deposit which would be refunded after 12 months if account has been paid on time each month.


Payment options

-Credit/Debit card payment by phone 844-859-5981

-EFT ( Electronic Fund Transfer ) from checking or savings Acct., or visa or Mastercard

-Smart Hub App found on our Website   CWEC.Coop

-Cash, check, or money order

-Budget Billing


Payment assistance

-South Dakota Dept. of Social Services, Office of Energy Assistance 605-773-3766